History

M. JÜRGENSEN started in 1937 as a small engine repair factory in Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein. In 1950, the company began producing centrifugally cast cylinder liners at its own foundry. This is still the core business of our industrial operations. 

Over the decades, the casting process and subsequent machining have been continuously modernised. M. Jürgensen has become a worldwide leader as a component supplier to the diesel engine and compressor industry and is recognized internationally as a reliable partner.

M. JÜRGENSEN - Development of a repair service to a high-tech specialist for centrifugal casting

1937 Company founded as an engine repair shop
1950 Centrifugal foundry takes up operation in Sörup
1976 Introduction of new centrifugal casting technology
1992 New factory for mechanical production built in Sörup
1998 Production of the world’s largest 4-stroke cylinder liner with a 640 mm bore diameter
1999 ISO 9002 Quality Management Certification by LRQA
2002 ISO 14001 Environmental Management Certification by LRQA
2004 Integrated Management Certificate ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 by LRQA
2006 Expansion of quality control and logistics
2007 Expansion of foundry and engineering
2008 Expansion of mechanical production
2011 AEO-Certificate: Authorized Economic Operator for Custom Purposes
2011 ISO 50001 Energy Management System
2017 M. JÜRGENSEN is a Company of Kuhn Industrie Holding

We would be pleased to answer your questions about centrifugal casting and the application spectrum for engine and machine components. Our customer support starts with the design phase, continued by prototypes which are followed by serial production. Finally, we stay in touch with our excellent after-sales service.

Just call us on:
+49 (0)4635 299-0

. Call directly

salesnothing@m-juergensen.de

key-visual

We use cookies to statisically count page visits. We do not save any personal data.  More Information

OK